Sunday, March 26, 2006













Our hearts cry as words fail to express the grief of the sad loss of a great Literature person Chandrakantbhai Baxi, a regular columnist, friend and an inspiration to all at Sambhaav.

Though, I never ever tried to meet him in person, I always tracked his words appearing in all newspapers. An article on Chandrakantbhai with caption'Pustokoni bevdi sadi marvi che' recently appeared in Bhaskar City and the poster lies in front of me near my computer since 23rd Jan 2006, the day it appeared waiting for me to blog on it! Somehow, I always looked the pic of Chandrakantbhai with piled up books and I ever thought of scanning the pic and than writing the blog. However, I missed on the scanning...and the sudden news of his death brought me even closer to this person with a feel that I know him since years. He has been the author of 185 Books and ever said 'words never die and touch the heart of many souls, leaving traces behind'. His first debut novel was 'Padgha dubi gaya'.......What should I say!!!

Today evening will be Chandrakantbhai's 'Besna' at Gajjar Hall - Memories stay alive in our hearts and for me, he not only became an Inspiration but a memory with that pile of books and Chandrakantbhai's smiling face behind it starring at me near my computer!!! Look here for the Scanned pic soon....

Well, here's a reader's image that says a lot...Sent by Vinoobhai Sachania from UK.








We pray for heavenly peace to the departed soul - May Chandrakantbhai Baxi stay into the hearts of his fans for years to come and may his words flow the wisdom in our lives...

- ilaxi

No comments: