Monday, March 20, 2006

Recently, I read a Japanese-led research team has made a seeing, hearing and smelling robot that can carry human beings and is aimed at helping care for the country’s growing number of elderly.The 100-kilogram robot can also distinguish eight different kinds of smells, can tell which direction a voice is coming from and uses powers of sight to follow a human face.

There has been a decline in birth rate and population in Japan and since World War II more younger people put off starting a family.

Now, I wonder, with the increasing younger generation turning to be NRIs, this idea of Robot would be novel so that their parents back at home do not feel helpless without their 'Only Son' or families settled there. After all, they can afford coz its $$$ that all counts, isn't it???? Feelings are almost evaporating these days...everybody wants to make their own lives!!!

As such, thats why there has been some housing facilities like Amby valley being set up and my town has Adanis I heard, coming up with Old Age homes. This reminds me of the hip hop song (Karmacy) recently showed on MTV : maru dil my heart.......My earlier post had the video (removed now) but you can listen to all songs here and join its mailing list too.

These guys are my fav rappers..Yo...They rocking! They say for real...the Truth! Yeah, Mistakes can be amended - If there is a will, there is a way! Why repent when you decide .....Face it - That's Life!

- ilaxi

No comments: