Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yeah, no excuses for not blogging in for a while as life has been on a fast track lane and here, on the web is my own space that builds in my very own community on the web - far away with songwriters and musicians. The best part is, I am nurturing a genius in me and my days of my keyboard playing is finally turning my dreams with my computer turning to a Music Studio! Till I get my own played songs uploaded, here is a tip for all bloggers. There need to be strong traffic to your blog, numerous links to it from other blogs and frequent reader feedback are a few signs your blog is generating buzz that can attract readers and would be fans and buyers of your products, if any. Blogging for some is turning to a nightmare as you devote time, money and energy but slow in generating revenue online. Loyal bloggers keep blogging in their thoughts but a saturation point turn in sooner or later if there is no income from blogging.

Hired bloggers charge over a $4 per post and if your blog generates $10 a day, this is fine but unfortunately, we all know our time restraints and we end up making $$ ! It is time to be a 'Ghost Blogger' if you are writing good enough and your posts are appreciated.

Why blogs, now Authors have their own Plogs and here you can find my Author Plog on amazon.com - a way to go marketing and interacting with customers who buy at Amazon.

Anyways, here is a quick review of a book I just read and am sure, you will like to read the same. Enjoy!

- ilaxi

No comments: