Saturday, November 08, 2008

He had a key to every Heart : with Love

He had a key to every heart - His Shayaris and gazals with Love mixed to vibrate our souls. Adilbhai Mansuri has left for heavenly abode. I deeply feel the loss of a colleague who drifted with time to far away lands and space built in a gap of years as I only thought of but actually could not make it up to meet him! A renuion of AGK, Adilbhai and finding lost traces of Vora, Pritam, Shah, Srini, Venkat, Guru, Murugesan, Kaushik and all at Shilpi Advertising still lingers away. Well, Diwali has really been too unfair to bring me over news of four deaths of people whom I knew and could not make it up to meet them. Sometimes, we can never make it up, so happens!

You can find updated info on Adilbhai's website. I have no words to pen here as my heart pains as I cherish a book he sent me...My heartfelt condolences goes with his family, friends and fans. May his soul rest in peace~

- ilaxi

No comments: