Sunday, September 02, 2007

Reviews of my Book, 'Guardian of Angels: A Practical Guide to Joyful Parenting' are placed on my Book Review Page on Kidsfreesouls. The Book was also covered in Divya Bhaskar with a different note with concerns on the future of POD Book Publishing and emerging trends on opportunities to be an Author. Here's my Press coverages page.



However, the one I really missed out was a Review by Ravindra Thakore in Jansatta-Loksatta, Ahmedabad and Baroda Edition. I came to know of this review when I got the copy of this edition after a month! Here is a brief review on Shabd-Preet.

Btw, Happy Janmashtmi! Here's the Krishna Pages on Kidsfreesouls and the print article on Krishna too. The same is yet not in unicode fonts, so you need to check on this font downlad:-( Anyways, Enjoy!

- ilaxi

No comments: